Parlay Bingo Sites
Precyse Corporation owns parlay Entertainment. They are based in Ontario Canada and have been in operation since 1997. They entered the market with online bingo software and quickly began to build on this through the addition of casino games. Today Parley Entertainment offers 75 Ball Bingo, 80 Ball Bingo, 90 Ball Bingo, Swedish Variant Bingo, Mini Games, Parlay5 Architecture Slots, Classic Slots, video Slots, Video Poker, Table Games, Lottery, Pull Tabs, Keno, Scratch Cards, and Unique Games.
The Parley bingo software allows for easy integration of other games. The navigation within the software is efficient and allows operators to provide a bingo client that flows well for players. The graphics, sounds, and display of the games are well presented. They collectively make for a well put together gaming experience. Some of the features the Parlay software offers operators include Managed Services, Remote Game Services, Marketing Partner Services, Free & Subscription Play Game Content, Promotional Product Solutions, and Hosting Operations.
Parlay has a history of financial issues. In September 2011, Parlay Games announced the emergence from restructuring and the addition of a number of new customers within the North American, European, and U.K markets. The restructuring undertaken is the first step for Parley Entertainment to establish themselves as a credible and innovative online bingo and gaming software provider. This will protect the patents, licences, and certifications owned by Parlay Entertainment.
As you read below, you will notice that most Parlay bingo sites have an avoid rating associated with them. This is because most of the Parlay networked bingo sites are run by less than ethical companies. Whether they are suffering because of Parlay’s administration and later restructuring or they were the indirect cause of such bankruptcy, the fact remains that there are many shady bingo sites on the Parlay network and as a player who cares about their money, you are better off avoiding this network across the board. If you are twitching and “must” play at a Parlay driven bingo site, we strongly urge you to play at one of the few remaining licenced Parlay bingo sites.
* players who are 18+ only – terms & conditions apply to all offers displayed on this website
Safest Alternatives to playing at Parlay Bingo Sites
Spend £5, play with £20 + 20 free spins on Fishin’ Frenzy
- Exclusive bingo rooms,
- Fantastic loyalty scheme,
- Quick, easy cashouts!
18+, 1st time depositors only. Minimum deposit for this offer is £5. Certain deposit types excluded. Deposit and spend min £5 on Bingo. £20 Bonus plus 20 Free Spins for Fishin Frenzy only (spin value 20p). Bonus to be played on Bingo only, 4 x wagering and is valid for 14 days. Country restrictions, as well as full T&Cs apply.
Robin Hood Bingo
400% welcome bonus up to £100 + 50 free spins
- Special welcome bonus,
- Strong Loyalty program scheme.
18+, New players, min dep £10 for 400% bingo bonus up to £100 + 50 Free spins (on select games). Bingo bonus WR: 4x (deposit+bonus). Spins on selected slots and are capped at £12.5, WR: 85x(bonus). Games Bonus wins cap: £100 + the initial bonus amount. Withdrawal restrictions & full t&c apply.
500% bonus up to £25 bingo bonus
Complete review of Kitty Bingo
- One of our best bingo sites,
- Unique gaming software.
- Reputable & Safe – UKGC & Alderney Licenced
18+ & new players only – New players only. You must enter code in Bingo Lobby. This bonus may be claimed once only. The min wager £5, real cash wagers are good on bingo only. The bonus is valid for 7 days. Bonus & wins are playable on Bingo (excl. BOB & BGT) and there is a 3 times wagering requirement. Additional t&c apply.
The Parlay Games bingo software can be found on any of the following licenced and regulated online bingo sites (which we still strongly suggest avoiding):
We know IGT as a company and we place our trust in them. Whilst IGT has strong dealings with land-based US Casinos, we believe that they would not do anything unethical to jeopardize their relationship with US Casinos. Thus, we believe that the IGT owned bingo sites on the Parlay network are the way to go IF YOU MUST PLAY on this network. We do maintain, however, that other reputable networks such as Virtue Fusion, Dragonfish, and Brigend Limited are a far better and safer alternative to Parlay.
Parlay Bingo sites to avoid
- OnlineBingo-com (unlicenced),
- Bingo Hall (unlicenced),
- Bingon (unlicenced),
- Amigo Bingo (unlicenced & accepts real money players in the USA thus chances of payout issues are greater),
- Big Time Bingo (unlicenced),
- Bingo For Money (unlicenced),
- Bingo Australia (unlicenced),
- Vic’s Bingo (unlicenced),
- Instant Bingo (unlicenced),
- Bingo Palace – This is an unlicenced and rogue bingo site that must be avoided. They attempt to establish credibility (claiming to have been established in 1999. They additionally misrepresent their licensing, claiming to be licenced in Costa Rica. THIS IS NOT A GAMBLING LICENCE and IF YOU PLAY HERE, YOU WILL LIKELY BE SCAMMED,
- Fun Time Bingo (unlicenced & accepts real money players in the USA thus chances of payout issues like no payout or extremely delayed payouts are greater),
- Bingo Knights (unlicenced & accepts real money players in the USA thus chances of payout issues like no payout or extremely delayed payouts are greater),
- I Play Bingo (unlicenced & requires substantially high cash out fees. It should not cost money to make a withdrawal at a bingo site),
- Bingo Angels(unlicenced & accepts real money players in the USA thus chances of payout issues like no payout or extremely delayed payouts are greater),
- 2-4-1 Bingo(unlicenced & accepts real money players in the USA thus chances of payout issues like no payout or extremely delayed payouts are greater),
- South Beach Bingo (unlicenced & accepts real money players in the USA thus chances of payout issues like no payout or extremely delayed payouts are greater),
- Bingo Avatar (unlicenced & accepts real money players in the USA thus chances of payout issues like no payout or extremely delayed payouts are greater),
- Bingo Room (unlicenced & requires substantially high cash out fees. It should not cost money to make a withdrawal at a bingo site),
- Bingoville (unlicenced & requires substantially high cash out fees. It should not cost money to make a withdrawal at a bingo site),
- RedCardBingo – ROGUE bingo site. AVOID, as this site attempts to use deceptive means of payment to continue allowing US players. They are additionally unlicenced and your chance of being scammed is too high to justify playing here.,
- Loonie Bingo, – AVOID – This unlicenced bingo site is owned by rogue company called “The Bingo Affiliates” out of Canada who are having severe payout issues, but continue to accept deposits from new players. Cashouts come with a huge fee that is charged, but money is often not sent to players. They have gone from “train wreck” status to straight up scam in our opinion.
- Major Bingo – unlicenced, payout fees, accepts US players,
- Free Bingo Room – must sign up before getting any information about the site beyond deposit bonuses. This site is unlicenced and unregulated,
- InterBingo – CLOSED,
- Bingo Jackpots – charges ridiculous fees for payment, unlicenced, accepts USA bingo players,
- BingoBarb – high cashout floor ($100), high cashout fees, no licencing/regulation – avoid,
- Virtual Bingo – ROGUE – owned by “The bingo affiliates”.
Top Bingo Sites
SAFEST Bingo Sites
We suggest you stick with quality, licenced bingo sites. The following are the bingo sites we consider the absolute safest: